Triplet Kittens

Although I have never had a cat and I have no idea how to take care of one, Michael and I adopted 3 kittens from Grannie Bonnie. They are so precious and I am so excited. Grandma Eidson and Bearpaw are keeping them for two weeks while we go on vacation. They are getting to come to our new house and bring us the kittens when we get back! I am so thankful that it worked out where they could keep them. They are only 8 weeks old!

This one is Max. He is the little hunter or the one that pesters all the others. He is the biggest.
This is Tally Mae. Named after Grannie Bonnie Mae. She is layed back and sweet natured. She is the middle sized one.
This is the littlest one. We named her Uno. She has one bad eye that she can't see out of. Thats where the name uno came from because she only has one good eye.She is less than a pound! She bounces around well and keeps up with Max.
Please continue to keep up the prayers!!! We will be gone a week. I will post pictures when we get back!
Only by gods grace,
Melanie

Comments

Popular Posts