We are expecting a baby in September!!!!

Sorry it's taken me so long to update my blog! Michael and I found out we were going to have a baby in late January, but we decided to wait and tell until I was 8 weeks along....

So here is how I found out I was pregnant.... After a week of vomiting thinking I had the stomach bug and a missed period... I took two of these and then went to the doctor and had him test me too and then I took another the next day... :)


After all the test were taken I decided to tell Michael by giving him a gift... I bet he didn't expect this.....
He was shocked at first, but then very excited! We kept it a secret for weeks. It was fun bc at the end of the day we got home and were like ok lets talk! It was a couple of weeks I will always treasure!

So then I went to the doctor at 8 weeks and here is the picture of the blob baby as I call it.... Like most would say isn't it cute???






I went to the doctor again at 12 weeks and we got to hear the heart beat... I wish I would have recorded it so I could share it with you. I am going to try and remember that next time.

Now I am 14 weeks and starting to get over my 24 hrs a day Nausea. I am feeling better and not looking so Green as people at work would say....
I took some pictures today.. I am starting to show a little bit, but i thought it would be neat to show you my progress by how long I can see my feet.. So here is the shots from today....


My baby is as big now as a naval orange!

My belly is rounding a little and I have sweat pants on bc my jeans no longer fit comfortably, so these pants are my new everyday clothes!

I am due on September 20th ... Let the countdown begin.... 25 weeks and 3 days




Prayers:
- For Michael and my baby to be healthy and term
- For Michaels Grannie Bonnie and PaPa Bill who both have cancer
- For Michaels mom's headaches

I am so thankful for my Nanny also who helped me so much by coming to stay with me last week and cleaning my house! I am blessed to have a nanny like her!! Thank you Nanny! I love you!

Comments

Popular Posts