27 weeks!


Here are some pictures I took today. I can barely see my feet now. Look back at the pictures from before. I go back to the doctor next week! Michael and I are going to Tunica, Mississippi for my cousins wedding reception this weekend and then visiting my grandparents. Please pray for Michaels papa bill. He has been really sick from the chemo he is taking. Please pray for the side effects to lessen and his body to be strong enough to fight the cancer! Thanks for checking in on us. Mattie's room is coming along as soon as I get all the furniture in there I will show you some pictures! I am feeling great, just exhausted most of the time. I can't believe it is almost July!! Mattie is going to be here soon.... 12 weeks and 4 days to her due date!!

Love ya'll!!!
Melanie

Comments

Popular Posts