December is here!









I can't believe I haven't posted since October! Wow has time flown by! I go back to work on Jan 17th. We are also taking a trip to Glendale! Yes, We are going to watch the Auburn Tigers play in the National Championship!! I am so excited!! Mattie is growing like crazy. She is now 11 lbs! She smiles alot and is a trooper. We have carried her around traveling alot since she was born. Here are some pictures of her. She will be 12 weeks old on Monday! Time has flown by! We have enjoyed the holidays with family. Michaels papa bill passed away after Mattie was born. We will miss him this year and in all the years to come, but we know he is in heaven and loving every minute of it. Dr. Rojas, a neonatologist I work for pierced Matties ears when she was about 5 weeks old. She did really well. Being a mom is more than I ever expected. Its harder, Better, more love than I ever thought about & most rewarding. Mattie's favorite time of the day is bath time and she is a morning baby. She is all smiles when she wakes up in the morning. I love it! I hope everyone has a very merry christmas and may god bless you always!!
Many Blessings,
Melanie

Comments

Popular Posts