Mommyhood

I never knew what busy was until I became a mom. Lots of new things have happened in the last 6 months.
1. We became a family of 3!
2. Michael got a new project and was relocated to Birmingham, Al.
3. I got a new job at Brookwood Nicu in Birmingham. I start Monday.
4. We sold and bought a new house. Our new house in Birmingham will be ready in July.

Isn't that enough change? We are so blessed with this crazy life we have had, but we are ready to be settled down a little. I am going to promise to be a better blogger. I love to blog, but just haven't made the time. I am excited about what lies ahead. And excited to share our stories with you! I hope everyone is healthy and blessed! My prayers are with you.

Urgent Prayer Request: My brothers fiance, Emily, is having a really difficult time. Her dad had an attack of pancreatitis and is in the ICU. This is going on his second week on the ventilator. He can't catch a break. Please pray for healing. We need his body to fight off infection, for his heart block to go away, for his kidneys and intestines to start working.

Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks:



All my love, Melanie

Comments

Popular Posts