Mattie is growing so fast....

This is Mattie at 6 months. I love this picture! My friend Lashonda took it. She takes amazing photos!

This is her at 7 months : She loves strings. She is trying her best to crawl and loves the walker. She loves sweet potatoes and yogurt! She loves aminals and watching baby einstein. She has one tooth that has broke the gums :) Teething is rough!
This picture was taken at my best friend Katie's bridesmaid luncheon. It's her aunt Katie actually. We just got back from a fabulous time at her wedding. Mattie was adoarble in her pink tutu dress. Sadly I didn't take a picture, but the photographers did. We had a great time in Nashville. I also got to go and see some of my very best friends at my old job. I was so blessed to be able to stop and see them. Mattie loved them as much as I do! I miss them greatly!
I hope all is well. Summer is here and boating season is starting. I am so excited!
Love to all!
M3

Comments

Popular Posts