Mattie's first bowl of ice cream with her Daddy.

  As father's day approaches, I am sad for the wonderful men that have been in my life that aren't here on earth with us anymore. These men taught us about life, love and god. They have a special place in our hearts. We miss you Papa Bill and Grandaddy McPeake. Some men I never got to meet like Grandpa Mike. I often think about how wonderful a man he must have been. I am sure of this though that heaven is a better place with these wonderful men roaming the streets. I bet Papa Bill is fishing and my Grandaddy might be riding horses. I am sure they are watching down on us. We will miss them for a lifetime.

It also makes me think about the wonderful men god has blessed me with in my earthly life. I am so thankful for my dad, bearpaw (michael's dad) and my papa. Each are such special men. They all make my life, Michael's and Mattie's life much better, more blessed, more loving. I couldn't be more Thankful. Thank you god for everyday that they get to be a part of my life.

As many of you know I can't have ice cream so this is one of the things Mattie and her daddy will have to share with out me. Mattie is so blessed to have such a wonderful dad. I am a blessed to have him as my husband.




She loved it! and this little girl loves her daddy :)


 xoxo
Happy fathers day!!

Comments

Popular Posts