Christmas 2011

Of coarse, I find myself forgetting to update the blog. I love to blog just my free time is very little. I do good to put some pictures on fb. Here are some pictures from Christmas.....


 My first car ride adeventure in Bertha
 Playing with my cousin Ellis
 Michael's Grannie Bonnie

 Michaels decorated yard
 What santa brought me :)
My first tricycle

 McPeake Christmas

 Eidson Christmas
 In Memphis at the Zoo safari
 Mattie's great granparents at the Zoo
 In my rocking chair

 My dog guitar.... Christmas Eve
 Christmas Morning.............

We are so blessed to have this little blessing in our life. She brings great joy and happiness. We are waiting the arrival of our second little blessing, James Mason. He is due to arrive Feb 15th. Our new adventure is beginnning..... again :) We will then be M4. I hope you all found joy and the real meaning of Christmas this year. We were very blessed to spend alot of family time this year and we are so thankful for the love that god shared with us when he sent Jesus to be born in a manager. Thank you God for all our blessings! Blessings to all!!!

M3

Comments

Popular Posts