You know there is this boy who kinda stole my heart.....

I am so blessed! He calls me Mama!! We made our first visit to our new playgound at our new house.







 It rained most of the day so I was excited to get to show them around with a break in the bad weather. We are loving our condo! It is just an exciting time! A new place to call home. I am so blessed to be able to stay home with our two joys!



These past 5 months have been a life changer. Our friends, the Dodds, had a baby boy Cooper who was born with a rare disease. I got the pleasure of taking care of him some in the NICU, but most of all I got to visit with him and his mom several times. What he taught me: finding joy in the smallest of things, Love those with all you heart that are in your life because God will need them back one day, The strength and fight of a champion, his parents showed me grace, honesty, a fight for their child that never will end, helping others even when you need help the most, a love that is unshakeable, a hope that will last a lifetime, the visits with cooper and his mom were good for my soul. They made me a better person, a better mom and a better friend. They redirected my soul. I will always keep a special place for Cooper and the Dodds in my heart. Cooper gained his angel wings this week. Heaven will never be the same and Cooper is prefect and pain free.

All my love, Melanie

Comments

Popular Posts