Fathers Day Weekend

Callie and Jordan and me ( Callie works with me in the NICU and has a lake house near ours! It was soo much fun to get to hang out with them!!
My mom and Dad
Blane, wearing his floatation diaper!


My Brother is soo much better than me!



Me, wakeboarding for the first time in 2 years!






My brother and I got to go to our cabin on Saturday and spend some time with our dad on the river. It was a really nice weekend. We have the best dad you could ever ask for! I have some wonderful men/dads in my life and I am so thankful for each and every one of them. I hope all you dads out there realize the importance of your role in life. You are one of gods greatest blesssings!
Dad this quote is for you:
It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.-- John Sinor
lOVE, MELANIE
pS. PLEASE PRAY: Michaels mom she has a meeting this week about her cyberknife treatment and for Michael he has a big test this week for work on Wed.

Comments

Popular Posts