Happy Halloween!

I love the fall! Michaels aunt and uncle got to come visit us last weekend! We enjoyed the nice weather and fall atmosphere!!



These are my trees in my back yard

Michael and his Aunt Trish and Uncle Jackie in front of Michaels job. He is the project manager!!
Trees on Ft. Campbell


Our little princess, Tallie Mae dressed as a witch for halloween!




But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10




"The greatest thing anyone can do for God or man is pray." S.D. Gordon :

This week we found out quickly that Grannie Bonnie, Michael's Grandma has stage 3 breast cancer. Within a couple of days, they had her in surgery to have a partial masectomy. They sent off her lymph nodes to be tested. If they come back positive with cancer she will have to have chemo. Please pray for her and our family as she endures physical pain from surgery and the emotional pain that occurs when you have cancer. Please pray for the lymph nodes to be clear and no chemo. Pray for spiritual strength!




Michael's mom got good results from her cyberknife. They tumor was the same size but he could see the breakdown of cells on the MRI so he was happy. She doesn't have another MRI for six months! Praise God!!




My papa lost his bladder muscle function and had to have surgery this week so that he no longer has to have a catheter in! Please pray for his bladder function to return and for the hardship he has to face of not being able to urinate like he want to.




Thanks so much for the prayers!!!! I appreciate all of you and love you!



Melanie

Comments

Popular Posts