Gatlinburg/ Biltmore Trip

I got the oppurtunity to join my mom and dad and some of our friends from Florida in Gatlinburg!! We had so much fun! Sandra the one on the left was our neighboor when we lived in Florida. We consider her family!! Michelle is her sister ( on the right). We love the Massaro Family and their wonderful cooking is a bonus! :)

This is the crew in front of the carmel apple store. Yum! It was so good! and I am so glad I can finally enjoy food like that!!!
We decided last minute to take a trip to the Biltmore in Ashville. It was suppose to take us an hour and a half to get there but after the interstate was closed bc of the rock slide and a detour on a scenic or i call it Papa route and a stop in standstill traffic for an hour for none other than the celebrity president obama, who we found out was vacationing in Ashville. We finally arrived at the Biltmore 3 hours later....... It was worth it!!
John is on the right. He is Sandra and Michelle's only brother.

Look at those Tulips!! They were so pretty. If you look close you can see my "fat belly" poking out.

This is the tulip garden inspired by Holland where the Vanderbilts immigrated from. It was awesome!!

I had a wonderful trip and so thankful for the time I got to spend with Sandra, Michelle, John, Mom and Dad!


Comments

Popular Posts