Oh How I Love Spring....

Spring is one of the most beautiful times of the year!! We actually can see green again and I am so excited! These are some of the God given joys of Spring......
Yes I even love the Purple Weeds!

We got to spend the weekend with my Mom and Dad at the cabin. We went to sunrise service this moring by the river. What a great easter morning to spend by the river. We started out the service singing....

Yes we'll gather at the river

The beautiful, beautiful river

Gather with the saints at the river

That flows by the Throne of God

Shall we gather at the river

Where bright angel feet have trod

With it's crystal tide forever

Flowing by the throne of God


It was 6 Am and people were gathering for the service


This is when the service started .. At Sunrise
After the service was over I took this picture. What a beautiful morning and a wonderful gift from God!

Here are the Easter eggs Mom, Nanny and I dyed. We had to dye one for both a girl and boy since I still don't know what I am having... 4 more weeks until we find out!


May the Love that Jesus showed us surround you on this day and always! He is Risen and I am so thankful!!


Comments

Popular Posts