Grammie!




Grammie came to visit us this week! We had a very blessed weekend with beautiful weather. Time with my mom is good for my soul. She has been such a trooper through her sickness and always giving up her free time to help me. Ive needed lots of help since I had Mason lol. Mattie and Mason really enjoyed the weekend and so did I. Thanks mom for visiting me!!


 We spent time at the beach! It was beautiful!!! 
 We got ice cream!
  We went and ate on the beach and saw dolphins!! Mattie was so excited!
 We went and ate breakfast at the donut hole! I love it there! yummy omelets and Mattie ate her whole chocolate aka brown donut :)
  We went to seaside and ate at the hotdog stand!
We got snow cones after lunch at another stand. I love Seaside!!

All my love to you mom!

Comments

Popular Posts