Hello, Jan. 23rd!

Good morning!!! Its a great day to be alive. This week has been a WILD week. My children have been testing, but they are a big blessing. We are so thankful for our Babybootcamp group and BookClub. It keeps up and going and the moms are great support! I started this email bible study that I love. It is such a blessing to have encouragement every day! God promises us, if we go through deep waters he will be with us. I am so thankful to be walking with such an awesome God.
If you are struggling. Seek him. Everyday I have to wake up and seek him. He will be there. My Papa taught me so much about Faith. Faith in times of trouble and faith in true happiness. He used to say God didn't create you so you would be alone. He will never leave you. Seek him and you will change
your life.


These are just a couple pictures from last weekend and this week: This weeks motto is its a WILD ride with SWEET LOVE :)





   If you are a Mom, you need a foldable wagon!! It is one of the best things I ever bought. I bought it when both my children were under two. I used a purse strap when the kids were younger as a seat belt so they would stay seated. We travel with it at the airport (yes, they check it like a stroller). We carry it to the beach. We use it to go grocery shopping. I love it. It is so good for babies of all levels and excellent if you have multiple children. When mason was younger I put the bumbo seat in there and he sat in it. By far the best way to travel!!! The love it so much more than a stroller and you have some room to store stuff.









http://www.amazon.com/On-The-Edge-900124-Folding/dp/B001QGUFDO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390486581&sr=8-1&keywords=foldable+wagon+with+top

I got it on Amazon. The brand is On the Edge. I love this one. The top is removable! They have cheaper ones without tops but for us the top was the best part. It will fold and fit in a car!!


Recipe of the week:
This is from our dear friends in Tampa. We have so many great memories with them and remain close. Their mom was an excellent cook and now all the sisters cook her recipes. Its such a legacy! 

Picadillo 

1 pkg of ground sirloin 
1 onion chopped
1/2 bell pepper chopped
2 cloves of garlic chopped
1 bay leaf
1/2 teaspoon of oregano
1 small can of tomato sauce
1 teaspoon of sugar
1/4 c chopped olives
1 small box of raisins (optional)
3 tablespoons of olive oil
salt and pepper to taste

Brown Ground sirloin. In a separate pot heat olive oil and add onion,  bell pepper and garlic. Cook for about 5 min. Then, add bay leaf, oregano, sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Add meat and cook at medium to low heat for about 40-45 min. Add olives and raisins. Cook for another 15 min. Serve with rice or quinoa. 

I have also put this in the crockpot on low for 4 hours. 

It is so yummy and easy!! 

All my love, 
Mel

Comments

Popular Posts