More Blessed everyday.....

This has been an exciting week. First of all Congratulations to my husband.. He is officially a project manager for BL Harbert. I am so proud of him!
I have enjoyed some time off this week. Yesterday I was trying to read a book and my little trouble maker kittens would not let me do so. Little Tallie Mae was asleep in my tricycle that used to have a plant in it until she knocked it off and broke it. Guess she just wanted a place to sleep!
Uno as you can see was trying to help me read...
And Max just wanted me to stop and pet him.....
Here are my little darlings all sitting in the rocking chair together. They sleep together this same chair at least once a day.
So after a relaxing day, Michael came home and decided to mow the grass. He was mowing and got near the house and saw something jump. Look what it was..... A SNAKE!!!!!!! If anyone can tell me what kind it is I would appreciate it.



I also got a new camera this week! I am so excited about it! Lots of pictures to come...
I hope all of you are having a wonderful week! I pray for many blessings. Keep Michael's mom in your prayers still. Pray for god to continue to heal her and for the cyber knife to come to birmingham! Thanks for your prayers for my family. They all got home safe and had a blast I will have to post a picture of them on here another day.
***Another football game this weekend. Boy do i love football. Go Tigers! War Eagle!
Loving Life.
Melanie

Comments

Popular Posts