NEW NICU

This room held 8 babies- OLD UNIT
This Room held 11 babies
This was the main desk area
NEW UNIT each pinwheel holds 4 babies. They each have their own 1/4 of the circle
MY primary bed is straight ahead - See the windows in the back!

Hi! Wow what a week I have had. We moved into the new NICU unit so I worked 5 out of the 7 days then I got called in. We have already filled the new unit! Luckily there is a second half that will be done sometime in Jan.! I am going to share some pictures of the old unit and the new unit. For those of you who work in not for profit hospitals you will appreciate the new renovations! Thanks to all of those who donated to help us get this unit. Michael has put his gun to good use and has gone dove hunting the past two weekends. The cats are a mess as usual and are getting a little braver. They cling to you when you go outside. In this video as the end Max jumps up into my lap!

Comments

  1. Yall's new unit is awesome... We are moving into a new NICU too in about 2 weeks, how exciting! The kitties are precious, miss yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have turned into such a cat lover! haha. Let me know what days you are off this week so I can give you a call. I am off all week on vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts