I finally made it home! I start work back tomorrow. Thanks for checking in on all of us this week. I ended the week with one of my good friends wedding. It was so beautiful. It was so nice to visit with my friends from Auburn. Congrats Mr and Mrs. Morris!!!!!! Please continue to pray for Mrs. Eidson. She will need your prayers for the recovery time ahead of her. Please pray for the right side of her face, for her energy to come back, for her to be able to sleep at night, for her story to be witnesses to those who don't know the great physician and his power to heal others, for her husband aka bearpaw as he takes care of her for the next two weeks, for her swallowing to improve and for her patience to rest for two weeks. Thanks so much for checking in. Your prayers are felt and god hears them!! We are blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. I will keep you updated! Thanks. May God bless all of you by the miracle of life that we live and breath every day!
walking by grace alone, Melanie

Comments

Popular Posts