Today Mrs. Eidson started off not feeling so good. Dr. Swaid wanted her to eat more and walk with the therapist so he wanted her to stay one more night. She walked with the therapist up and down the hall and did well. She is having a little trouble swallowing whole foods like meat and bread, but it is improving over time. She still has paralysis on the right side of her face. It is really amazing that she has no pain! We are amazed at how god has blessed us and how awesome Dr. Swaid is. Please continue to pray for her right side and for a speedy recovery.
Thanks for all the love and support.

Amazed by the great physician,
Melanie

Comments

  1. Hey Melanie...... I've been praying for you guys. I'm so glad all has gone well so far. I hope that you are taking care of yourself as well. I love you and I pray that your whole family continues to feel the Lord's presence. God is GOOD!
    Love, Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts