Pictures!











This is our house!!! We love it! We are so blessed! I will post more of the house later when I have time to take some pictures. My Nanny and Papa and Mom and Dad came up last weekend and helped me finish putting things up. We also painted and cleaned up by the creek. The first picture is me in the creek! It is a spring creek so it feels really good when its really hot outside. Mom encounter a snake when we were out there so we are a little more scarred then we were before we saw the little snake. That is the first one we have seen. We are going to get to kittens next week, so maybe that will help with the snakes. I love everything about the house! Come and visit me!!!
Michael's Papa Bill did great in surgery! Please pray for his complete healing. Michael's mom is feeling much better. Please continue to pray for her right side to start functioning more and for the swelling to go down so that this can happen. Please pray that her cornea will be protected while her eye is healing. Please continue to pray for Brandon safety and his travels. He seems to be having a wonderful time.
Thanks for checking in on us! We love all of you!
thanking god,
Melanie

Comments

Popular Posts